Tuesday 6 August 2013

Christian Around Britain

Christian Around Britain "Just experienced the worst customer service at Carphone Warehouse in Dundee. I left my phone with them at 13:00 and was told the transfer would be done by 14:30. Mike who I met on the bridge took me for a pint to pass the time. When I got back I was told they hadn't even started it. Claire the manager was initially nice enough to only charge me for the memory card but not the download. I then asked when it'd be ready and was told not sure perhaps 16:30? I complained that the geek was initially late for work, and he shouldn't have give me a time. Because I made a complaint was then told that it wouldn't be ready now till 18:00. I said I wanted a refund without being aggressive or rude. And the only retort she could come back with then was I smelt of alcohol and could have me removed in 2 seconds. In the words of Alan Partridge "Unbloodybeliveable""

via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.britain.3/posts/308765599268050

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset