Thursday 8 September 2011

The IBMWATSON Tweet Stream

I WANT IBM WATSON POWER NOW PLEASE

I WANT IBM WATSON POWER NOW PLEASE

Talk to Autonomy Corp PLC about projectbrainsaver use of their technology - add IBMWatson for the difficult bits - and humans for any that defeat Autonomy or IBM powers. Now get in touch with the Alzheimer's Society and offer them the use of this for all their possible needs. Anyone with memory problems could get help from this - whether suffering from Alzheimer's or as a carer for someone.  CrowdFund it or just see what you can do between all you businesses, NGO's, Govt Depts, Charities, etc.
I already know something usefully amazing can be built with just Autonomy technology - but add IBMWatson and real help could be achieved so much quicker.
Let me know if you build anything like this - I have Grand Mal Epilepsy and lose memories when I throw fits... (-:

Mark DJ Aldiss
Harlech, Wales, UK
2011-08-07

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset