Friday 2 December 2011

Affirmation: NESARA and First Contact Updates. - Page 807

Davos Annual Meeting 2010 - Queen Elizabeth II of England
[link to www.youtube.com]

My Lords and members of the Economic Forum. My government's overriding priority is to ensure the stability of the Crown's Land Holdings taken in Colonial economic dominance.

My land holdings are essential in ranking me as the very richest individual today. The source of our financial treasure was the violent plundering of the southern hemisphere. Going forward legislation will commence to allocate some of my lands to ensure fairer and just distribution for those victimized and improve the lifelihoods of the world's poor.

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset