Friday 17 February 2012

WillyFoReal Media & #OpLivestreamSyria | WePay

Information

This is a fundraising account for WillyFoReal Media operations. The funds for these broadcasts come entirely from the support of viewers. There are a few donation options available if you would like to contribute to keeping this stream alive. Thank you, and I appreciate your support.

Currently I am traveling to Turkey to report on the slaughter in #Syria due to the Arab Uprising. I will be attempting to bring the world a LIVESTREAM from Syria while there. I AM RAISING FUNDS TO COVER EXPENSES, TRAVEL AND FOOD, $ FOR MY TRANSLATOR TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL FROM ISTANBUL TO THE REFUGEE CAMPS WITH ME, AND FOR EVERYTHING ELSE. I ALSO NEED TO BUY A PLANE TICKET TO FLY FROM ISTANBUL TO ANTAKYA, SO I CAN BE SAFE. IF NOT, I HAVE TO TRAVEL BY BUS WHICH COULD BE DANGEROUS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IN EASTERN TURKEY. I've spent basically everything getting the tickets to go, and the bulletproof vest. Please, if you can, donate.

William Gagan

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset