Monday 1 July 2013

Cannabis for Autism

Cannabis for Autism "I have autism which means I can seem different. Seeming different has both good and bad sides. I use cannabis to modify my autism which means I can then seem differently different. Seeming differently different has both good and bad sides. The important question is "which bad sides do me and the people close to me prefer - the ones I have on cannabis or the ones I have off cannabis". For me, cannabis works. It may not work for every autistic person and it certainly will not restore any autistic person to some version of normality, if such a thing even exists, but it's the best thing out there at the moment, and there's not much harm in trying it. Ignore the law, it's just a bully. If the law keeps bothering you, fight it."

via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CFourA/posts/584067098282804

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset