Friday 5 November 2010

One Mans Plea For Gary | Tweet4Gary - http://www.tweet4gary.co.uk/?p=180

When I found this video, I wondered whether to publish it. One man speaking out for Gary McKinnon. It made me realise, that while those of us supporting Gary on Twitter and elsewhere know about the growing number of supporters, many of us don’t have a voice in speaking up for the obvious injustice in this case.
I don’t know this gentlemans name, but personally I say thank  you, you are right Gary has friends and supporters, and I’m happy to publish your discontent with the way he has been treated, I sincerely hope that others seeing this will be encouraged to do the same and speak out for Gary McKinnon.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print

  • Digg

  • del.icio.us

  • Facebook

  • StumbleUpon

  • Twitter

  • FriendFeed

  • NewsVine

  • Reddit

http://www.tweet4gary.co.uk/?p=180

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset