Wednesday 8 June 2011

ESSEX POLICE - Crays Hill community team

Crays Hill community team

The Crays Hill community team is a small team of Pcs and PCSOs that work closely with local residents to identify and tackle issues of concern.


Photo: Crays Hill community team

The team's two Pcs and three PCSOs, led by community sergeant Danielle Bailey, engage with the local community in the Crays Hill area on a daily basis.

The existence of the dedicated community policing team means that normal police resources within the Billericay and Wickford area will not be affected by activity at Dale Farm.

The team attends numerous community events such as Beat Surgeries, Neighbourhood Action Panels and local forums and encourages local residents to meet with them at these events to raise any concerns they may have. You can find details of these on the meetings and events page.

Alternatively the team can contacted on 07595013668 or by e-mail at crayshill@essex.pnn.police.uk

If there is no answer, please leave a message and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as they can.

Team members

Sgt Danielle Bailey

I am proud to be part of the Crays Hill community team. Since transferring to Essex Police four years ago, I have experienced many roles including those in neighbourhood policing.  Please make time to come along to local meetings to meet the team and tell us your concerns so we can find a constructive way to deal with any issues for the benefit of all.

Pc Wyn Sharp

I have been a police officer for ten years, working in many different roles but predominantly working in neighbourhood policing teams. I am based at Wickford police station and am happy to be part of the Crays Hill community team. I look forward to the challenges ahead and working closely with the whole community in Crays Hill.

Pc Emma Silk

I am the newest member of the Crays Hill community team and have spent the past five and a half years working in Eastern Division.  I am proud to be part of the team and am looking forward to getting to know the community personally. Please feel free to contact me with any issues or concerns you have and I will strive to resolve them.

PCSO Adam Coombes

I have been a PCSO in Wickford and Billericay for five years. My role is to provide support to the rest of the team, allowing me to continue with other commitments within my usual daily role. The team started as a blank canvas and has progressed to an effective and rewarding example of neighbourhood policing.

PCSO Caroline Guest
 

I have been a PCSO covering the Crays Hill ward in Billericay for nearly five years. I am based at Wickford police station and enjoy being a member of the Crays Hill community team. If you see me out on patrol, please feel free to come and speak to me with any concerns that you may have.

PCSO Clare Boreham

I have worked as a PCSO for more than five years.  I find my role varied and productive in improving the quality of life of residents and have good connections within the community. I aim to provide the Crays Hill community with a visible presence to reassure residents and address their concerns.

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset