Monday 6 June 2011

News & events | Merilang Press Books, Snowdonia, Collies and Poetry

News & events

My new translation of Alphonse Daudet’s Lettres de Mon Moulin – Letters From My Mill was launched on March 12th.2010

Letters From My Mill

A;phonse Daudet's Letters From My Mill, translated by Daffni Pecival

The launch was at Ceridwen Writers’ Centre in Carmarthenshire  and a great time was had by all.  Ceridwen is a most beautiful place and has accommodates groups of writers and others.

See the link in the side bar for details of Ceridwen.

Rachel Sarai’s Vineyard has been withdrawn from publication by the author. I can’t offer an explanation as I don’t know it myself but an author has the right to cancel publication without giving a reason. Merilang Press will have nothing further to do with the book.

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset