Thursday 2 June 2011

I Don't Believe my Government

BUILD THIS GROUP - send a message to Governments of the world and the press - please suggest to all your Facebook friends
Description
Primarily aimed at the UK and US Governments - but all Governments ought to be questioned.

They say Cannabis is a dangerous drug with no medical value; they said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction - how many more lies do they tell us - even when they hide the truth amongst those obvious untruths and half-truths, it begs the question..

I DO NOT believe what they say

Members of this group DO NOT BELIEVE THE UK or USA Government, or their own

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Dont-Believe-my-Government/152495974794350?sk...

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset