Wednesday 27 August 2008

TV Times 2-04-1999

Dave Garroway opening the first edition of TodayImage via Wikipedia Today I sat and watched the box
within a box
that has become
my home

Today I sat and watched a fox
within the box
within the box
without my brain.

Today I watched a country rise
and fall
within this boxy box
within my id

Without the sanity I reach
past lines within
the line without my head

Today becomes the toadling hour as
neighing bore
refuses more
to do unto his garden time

Fern and trees and anarchies
as time within the boxling
rhymes
with everything they stock for us
within the solid
computer bus
that carries
us to out within
the boxy bits with are
our lives

Standing in the corner

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset