Tuesday 28 June 2011

purpledognet | The purple dog's blog!

Purple Dog is a bit of a mysterious character who has burst onto twitter and taken everyone (including us) by surprise!

I’m sure you have lots of questions about the network, how it came about, the idea for #purpledogday and even maybe about Purple Dog himself and the lady behind the character!

You may also want to ask about what happens next for the network and where it is going. I’m not sure I can answer that question at the moment but I am open to your ideas and suggestions.

I would also like to take the opportunity to introduce some of the interesting tweeps I have met along the way who have helped me on my journey.

Please join us on the #purpledogday hashtag and ask questions or join in the chat.

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset