Tuesday 17 May 2011

Open Questions for @ukhomeoffice (Bob Woods) from a #Freegary supporter. « Cliffsull's Blog

There are two glaring questions which my friends and I have been asking

and which have not been answered.

In February, I finally received a response from the Home Office , from Bob Woods. The response came after my second email to the Home Office , the first of which was somehow lost.

” Allow us first to apologise for the apparent delay of over 3 months in replying to your earlier correspondence…for reasons that are unclear, we have no trace of your earlier letter and the link you have helpfully provided does not work” said Mr Woods.

The funny this is that I copied Gary Mckinnons mother in on the email and she received it? With regards to the link I provided in my 2nd email not working, thats unfortunately true, as it (the blogpost) was deleted in error after a tweetstorm, when I published (attempted to) 2,000 tweets for Gary. My blog was frozen by WordPress admins and I had to delete all the ‘offending’ pre-scheduled posts. My original letter was deleted then.

However, the 2 questions still remain.

1 – In Mr Woods response to my my 2nd email   he states – re: Gary shutting down the entire US Military districts 2,000 computers – Gary is alleged to have caused $700,000 worth of damage. My question to him is – why does the Attorney General of the United States now claim that Gary caused $1 million in damages ? ( Mr Holder made this claim recently in a TV interview about the Mckinnon case.  )

2 – All of Garys cases which are frequently used by those who would see Gary Extradited , were fought and lost – but they were all lost ‘pre-diagnosis’. So my 2nd question is – would the Prosecutors have seen this case differently had they known about Gary’s Aspergers and is it not the fair thing to do and return Gary’s case to square one, and run this Extradition ‘farce’ with ALL the facts in place?

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset