Tuesday 17 May 2011

Steven Clift

Steven Clift and Technology Gear

I am a Founder and Executive Director of E-Democracy.Org, a social entrepreneurship Ashoka Fellow, and speaker and consultant on “e-democracy.”

I coined the term “e-democracy” in 1994, or using current buzzwords … I work with the use of social media for citizen engagement, public participation, transparency, Government 2.0 and related topics.

E-mail Updates

  • The best way to connect on an ongoing basis is to subscribe to my low volume Newswire by entering your e-mail:

Example Keynote Speech

  • As you explore my site, why not watch/listen to my keynote address to the 2010 Activate conference hosted by The Guardian newspaper in London:

Welcome to StevenClift.com … incorporating my former Publicus.Net site.

Flickr - projectbrainsaver

www.flickr.com
projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset projectbrainsaver's A Point of View photoset